How it works
You can provide now for a future gift to Caltech by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
the gift and applies it to the purpose(s) you specified.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with Caltech to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit Caltech tomorrow just as you intend it to today.
For more information
Email us, complete the personal illustration form, or call us at 626-395-2927 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.